Flipping videos can completely transform how they look. It will mirror your existing video, and make it look like a reflection of itself, either horizontally or vertically.
That can be a lot more useful than you might think. It is most often used to fix upside-down videos or videos of reflected items. However at times it is also used to improve the composition of the video itself.
That is why the flip video web app is so interesting, and will let you experiment with the possibilities of flipping any of your videos.
How to Flip a Video
If you want to flip a video, you can quickly get it done by using flip video web app. All that is required is a few simple steps:
- Open the flip video web app URL in your browser.
- Upload the video that you want to flip by selecting the file, or using the icons to use videos from Google Drive, Dropbox or other online sources.
- Select whether you want to flip the video horizontally or vertically by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
- Set up the output settings using the helpful presets to optimize it for online use, mobile devices, desktop PCs, or even to create an animated GIF.
- Click on the ‘Flip’ button the flip the video.
- Download the video or use the icons to upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive, or to view it in your browser.
As you can see it is completely straightforward and you don’t need to know a single thing about video editing to use the flip video web app. In fact it is safe to say that it is one of the fastest ways that you can possibly flip your videos.
Benefits of the Flip Video Web App
The fact that it is quick and easy to use is definitely one of the main benefits of the flip video web app. But there are others that you should consider as well, such as the fact that it:
- Can be used universally on any device or platform with a browser and internet connection.
- Supports a wide range of formats and will let you output to a wide range of formats as well.
- Provides integration with Dropbox and Google Drive to make it easy to upload your videos
- Has flexible output settings that allow you to select the quality and resolution that you want for your video.
- Can create animated GIFs from the videos that you flip.
Suffice to say the flip video web app is a versatile little tool that is great at its job. It is perfect if you want to quickly flip a video but don’t want to download or try to figure out how to flip a video on a full-fledged video editor.
In fact even if you do have a video editor, it is still an attractive option due to how fast it is. All in all you should definitely give it a try for yourself, and see how different your videos look once you’ve flipped them.